Coffee and chocolate is always a good combination! And leo also knew that… And that is why leo now temporarily has the leo espresso! How awesome is this! Even if you aren’t a huge coffee lover, you need to try this! And then I’m not only talking about the leo espresso bar that you need to taste… But I’m also talking about the leo freakshake! Yes, freakshakes are still hotter than hot, and these are just to cool!
What do you need:
– 4x LEO espresso – 1 tablespoon marshmallow fluff
– 2 scoops vanilla ice cream – 2 tablespoons musket seed
– 350ml solid or semi-skimmed milk – whipped cream
-candy as much as you want for the decoration
And of course you as need a big milkshake jar, bowl, blender and a spoon and fork.
- Crush a LEO espresso and make a crumble from this. Mix the crumble with 2 tablespoons musket seed.
- Spread the upside from the jar with marshmallow fluff. Dab the upside from the jar in the crumble. Let this stay on side so that the marshmallow fluff can become hard.
- After a few minutes of waiting you can blend the 350ml milk with the two scoops of ice cream and a LEO espresso bar.
- Pour the milkshake in the with crumble covered jar. Lay on the jar an LEO espresso bar.
- Finish it of with whipped cream on top of the LEO. Then you can decorate your freakshake as crazy as you want! You can do this with candy, another piece of LEO,…
- The last step is… Relax and enjoy your lovely leo espresso freakshake!
Of course you can decorate the freakshake as you want or you can change the marshmallow fluff or the crumble or…
Leo espresso freakshake: I think you’re freaky and I like you a lot! This freakshake is a real treat if you are a coffee and chocolate lover! I’m not really a fan from hot coffee, so of course I find this freakshake(cold) amazing! If you aren’t 100% sure if you are a coffee lover or if the freakshake is just too much for you? Then just try out the LEO espresso, it’s a yummie bar with a good combination from the chocolate with the espresso.
You can follow me on