Today I have a ricepierecipeforyouguys! It’s myboyfriend’sfavourite dessert andrecentlyit was his birthday. So I decidedto make ricepie. This was easiersaidthandonebecause I couldbarelyfind a goodrecipe… So I made myownversion of thispie. Everybody was fan of myversionsogiveit a try! It’s an easy recipeto make but youneedsome time.
What do you need?
– 150g dessert rice
– 750ml milk
– 125g sugar
– 75g butter
– 3 eggs
– 2 packs (or 16g) of vanilla sugar
– cinnamon (as much as you like)
How to make rice pie?
1. First of all you need to cook the milk then you add the dessert rice. Then let it simmer until most of the milk is absorbed. This takes 30 till 40 minutes. Don’t forget to stir regularly. Also preheat the oven.
2. Then split the egg white and whip it up.
3. After that add the sugar, butter, egg yolk, vanilla sugar and the cinnamon to the dessert rice and blend well.
4. Then it’s time to add the whipped egg white. Do this very carefully.
5. Now you dough is ready. So the only thing you have to do is to grease your baking form.
6. Finally put the dough in the oven for about 40 minutes at 180°C.